Black Desert Mobile offers players to create a truly unique character with an in-depth avatar customizer, despite the locked gender and class. You can personalize everything from hair tips to body shape, so much so that you can shape your character to your own image! Let’s check out how.
Character customization is an important part of every MMORPG. It is certainly a feature that players show much passion for the detailed appearance of their characters. BDM provides a complete customization system for players that includes various tools to create a character that is uniquely your own.
Preset appearances when you really wanna play ASAP
When creating a character, you can either use the default appearance or choose from 10 additional presets. Choose a preset that you prefer and press the Appearance button to customize your character with more detail.
Try View Outfit, Headpiece, and View Pose to preview your character’s appearance before beginning customization.
The different face options and effects
- Style: Choose your character’s face shape.
- Skin Color: Choose your character’s skin color.
- Skin Luster: You can adjust your character’s skin luster (sheen) from 0 to 100.
You can also press the Skin Color icon to view the color palette.
- Basic Mode: You can adjust the basic components of your character’s face. Press the icons on the left to get a closer view of the parts you want to customize.
- Advanced Mode: A more detailed customization of your character’s face shape is possible. You can adjust the length, width, and depth by pressing any shaded part of your character’s face.
Putting on makeup
- Female: You can adjust the color and makeup of your character’s eyebrows, eye shape (pupil/iris/lens), eyelashes, eyeliner, blush, and lip.
- Male: You can adjust the color and makeup of your character’s eyebrows, mustache, eye shape (pupil/iris/lens), eyelashes, eyeliner, and lip.
Customizing your hair
- Hairstyle: You can adjust the color, style, curl plus other detailed features of your character’s hair.
- Dyeing: You can dye the roots and ends of your character’s hair.
- Hair Shape: Press the purple circles to apply detailed changes to your character’s hair shape, curl, length, and more.
Try adjusting your character’s height and shape. You can apply detailed changes by pressing a shaded part.
- Preview Outfit: You can see previews of your character wearing different kinds of outfits.
- Preview Pose: You can see previews of your character’s pose.
Try adding your character’s appearance in the Beauty Album. A “Beauty Album is an album where you can store your customization as a picture to share with other Adventurers. You can upvote other Adventurers’ customizations and download the appearance of other characters.
- Add to Beauty Album: You can take a picture of your character’s current customization and add it to the Beauty Album.
- View Outfit: You can see the preview of your character’s outfit.
- View Pose: You can see the preview of your character’s pose.
- Other Functions: On the far right side of the Customize page, you can switch the UI on/off by pressing the [UI] button. You can put your hair up or make your character focus on the camera by pressing the bottom 2 icons.
Now that you’ve learned the functions of character customization, you can put this knowledge to good use and create your character totally unique and with your own signature flair!